15 May, 2010

Hello world.

Last May I moved to Germany to join my husband. I have learned so much about myself during this past year. I find myself in new and interesting situations all the time. These new interests are in addition to traveling and exploring new places in Europe. In hopes of sharing my experience in Europe, I have created this blog.

Today has been very busy with creative hands-on activities. I learned how to change the oil in my car! There is a lot of joy that comes with completing this task. I am proud to say that I was able to finish a complete oil change for the first time.

The rest of the day has been spent getting ready for a trip to Wien (Vienna). I am meeting my friend for a few days. It looks like we may run into some rain, but we should still have a lovely time. Photo to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment